Saturday, February 5, 2011

2011


Lama masa berlalu... i really don't realize how fast it's moving...
still feel like there is nothing go on...

it's already 2011.. n febuary.. wow!!!
really can't imagine hows the day come n go jst like tat!!!!

Hrrrmmmmmmmmmpppp.... wat i want to erite also i x know at all... it's jst like sooooooooo empty.. i x get the picture of it.....

But i love to write... to write something to share or to full fill my free time... i'm not so free actually!! but i feed up to do wth i hve to do right now!!!!
why ya? mmmmmmm.... i'm working at the same place for past 11 year. NOthing change.... still wth same people in the same office... till i know wat n how they look a like.. I'm thinking abt to make a move frm here... try to find another job... looking for new environment.. but at every time i do try..... i do think back abt my people tats i'm going to leave... n abt people tats i'm going to meet than!!! wow!!! complicated ya!!! so hard to leave them coz...... i used to b wth them.... i know how they look a like.... every one of them... my boss... my madam... both their son... my office mate .. izu a.k.a my sis n my best frd... linggam.. juan... sam... n others frm other department... Sidah.. palwan... mmmmmmmmm..... WAT should i do??? stay???
oh nooooooooooooooooooooo...... i x get the answer....

but actually... tats not really border me... wat i hve in my mind right now is hard to write it out..
coz first off all .. i need to know wat i want n wat to do then.
Hrummmppppppppppppp...... wat i want ya????
should i make a list?
or should i jst keep it in my mind....
welll................. i think better i make a list... atlist i can work on it... hi..hi..hi....
mmmmmmmmmm....... lets start make a list!!!! YEY!!!!!

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@