Sunday, May 9, 2010

ibu oh ibu...

Hari ini... tanggal 090510.... hari yang SPECIAL buat diriku... setelah 9 tahun bergelar ibu.. aku cukap menantikan hari ini... it's not like others day... it's so special to me.. coz this yr my elder son buy me a rose!! frm his book shop at school. i have scoled him when he asked money frm me. coz i never allowed him to buy food at canteen... i alwayz make sure he have something to eat frm hse.. i x mind to wake up at 5am to cooked for him... i don't mind at all... coz for me... house food is the best food in this worlds..... :)


i's so touching.... when i got a rose frm him... n i knew... my son is growing up now!!! n i hve to work more hard for both of my kids. i want them to have a very WONDERFUL mother n i want them to LOVE me for eva!! I promise my self to b a GUD mother...


i don't want they have feel what i feel to my mother...


i don't want they go tru what i go tru...


i already promise my self n i will keep it up!!!




I know... that is not so easy to b a gud mother.. but i will work on it n make sure everything is fine. I love my kids!! I try to b the best of the best for them.. i x mind to sleep late n to wake up early for them.. i don't mind if i have to work 7 days a week or working more hour for them... everything is so nice when i think abt them... specially when i reach home... n they run to me.. n hug me... n tell m how much they miss me!!! all my tiredness is gone jst like that.....




N i do know my mother love me too... there is never late to love me coz i LOVE her too.


but it's jst because we cannot turn back to the old time... n we cannot stay in a pass time... n we cannot put everything in a frame.... n i really wish the time can make me forgot abt the past... coz the past is the hard time for me.... i need to break it free from my PASS time!!! i need to live a life wth no regret.... COZ life is so wonderful..... HAPPY MOTHER DAYS TO ME .... N TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THIS WORLDS.... n mak....selamat hari ibu...

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@