Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aku yang kehilangan ... dalam diri sendiri... terkurung dalam bayanganmu....
i'm seaching every where.... i try to find up direction...
where to go.... i was standing in the middle of juction...
i don't know where to go.....
to the left or to the right..... both hurt me... if can i wanna stay here...
wait for u to take me home.... if can i jst wait for u to come n to tell me how much u need me....
if can i wanna wait till u come n hug me...
hold me close to u... but i don't know will u come or not...
i don.t know how much longer i can wait...... coz i know... on the way u come to me... there is other way u can go.... there is another juction that u can take.... everythng is in ur hand...
i jst wait wth all the love i keep n make it grow for u....coz i love u so much!!! and i will wait...
i will never make a move....

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@