Saturday, April 2, 2011

APRIL FOOL


APRIL FOOL.... ha..ha..ha.. catch u!!! mmmmmmmmmm...... i got so many april fool tis year .. really.... i never lied to u!!! it's a true.... vry true story ...
2 days bfore ... i hve BEEN in the middle of miss understanding among MY BEST FRIEND ... like one of my friend write in one of our picture together .... 'r we friend' ...? how u feel ya... crapppp!!! after a while i realizes .... tats a life n the way to live right now .... N i'm sure tis is the best way to knw all abt ur frdz ... n frm there we know who is ur friend .... n i will never regret n asked ALLAH why its hapend..... it is wat it is ..... go..go..go....

N yesterday ....date 01-04-11 .....a very surprise happend to me once again!!!
i wanted to surprise some one ... by sign up at another website.. planning going to to asked TAT SOMEONE ... sign in after me .... i do take 2 days to set up the page!!! its not too hard to do actually.. but i was doing it in between doing all my final report for my bossssssss...

teng..teng..tengggggg... surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... TAT SOMEONE already have the account!!! n TAT someone already hve follow a few person... I do love few place TAT someone follow... the news..the sport....but i do surprise wth wat TAT SOMEONE follow toooooooo...... OOPPSSSSSSS
who got who? Finally ... i'm make mistake one more time.... is tat really hard to trust people!! I do trust TAT SOMEONE wth all MY HEART!!!! but ....... ohhh noooooooooooooooo...... :(


today ......
i try to b big hero.... not really big hero...Jst try to get all the HARD thing out frm my mind.. try to do something tat i wanted to do long long time ago!!! wat?? offcouse u x know wat i want to dooooo.... u never asked me!!! but... i like to let u know wat i'm doing today....
i ride a horse!!! again!!! ha..ha..ha... big n huge!!! i start dreamingggggggggg... as usual... fly over the scene ... i forgot tat i already leave all my activity before tis.... last time i ride a horse is abt 5 year ago!!! can all of u imagine tat wat hapend to me?

nooo...noooo...n noooooo... ha..ha..ha.... i x control the HORSE!!! n wat hapend??? i'm sure u know wat hapend...
i was fall n hve been pull by the horse... OMG!!! my back... sooooooooo pain!!!!! lucky he not ran so fast n i hve been safe!!!LOL

Not serius injurt.... but i do tay at PMC abt 3 hours... to clean all the scar at my back.... lucky i wear a helmet if not... i might lost my memories right now ........ hrummppppp.... n i thinks thats more better if i lost my memories.... i'm jst tired to remember all the memories ....

it's hurt....... but i hve to SMILE.... :)

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@