Friday, April 1, 2011

prove of LOVE a.k.a the POWER of LOVE


We alwayz talk abt LOVE ... every time... every hour .. every day n nite ...
BUT .. is tat the only things we need to talk all the time? To me ... i do let 'HIM' know how much i LOVE him .... I do tell My kiddo .. adik and abang ... 'LOVE U' at almost every day ... when they wake up ... when they give me something .... i love to tell them tat -i love u- But why ?

One of my friend tell me - No need to tell them all the time ... they sure know U love them ...
Another friend told me - Love ur self first dear ..... No one will love u like u do love them ....

To me .. i love to show all my feeling ... maybe i should not to tat. People might sick when know i love him to much... maybe my kids feel shy when their friend know abt it... they might tell to my kiddo .... oooooooooo look!! the mummy boy is here ... N to the one I LOVE ... i know how much u stuck on me .... coz i keep teling I LOVE U ...... maybe it's look a like u have been control by me..
sometime i forgot ... love make peole TRAP sometime ... n i do forgot tat u need same space for u to breath .... jst like a tree ... need air more than water ....


LOVE- it's not only to when we stay together .... i feel all the LOVE when u leave me at home while u drive to work .... or while u stay at work n i stay at kitchen cook for u ...
n I DO FEEL YOUR LOVE when U ................. jst disappear like you alwayz did!!!

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@