Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Senior TURN to My Relative

Hi Guy!!! This is my senior... CAHAYA BINTI MUHAMAD...( sorry kak Cha.... i hope i spell it correctly... ) hi..hi... We never meet after she finish HIGH School.... abt in year 1994... Oh GOD!!! what a wonderful surprise!!!

We have meet again at face book... a few month ago... I'm so happy when first time she call me after she accept my friend request!!! What a wonderful moment!!!! i miss her so much!!!

We close!! really close!! Coz she is my senior.. We stay in same DORM.. i have to stay at hostel when i was in High School.... Sometimes we share bed also... ha..ha.. specially after we listen to GHOST STORY!!! ha..ha... it's really make me remember the other sister...
Where r they....


where is kak shima...kak wana..kak haza..kak effa... ( she the one who like to act like a ghost!! she have vry long hair..... kak effa... rindu sangat!!!! ) I try to find all my x hostel girl.. doesn't matter my senior... my junior or same batch wth me..... sure HEWOK giler when we meet up!!!

Ya ALLAH....izinkan lah kami bertemu kembali... aku pohon padamu Ya Allah... pertemukan lah kami semua.... Amin... Kerana aku teramat rindu pada semua kawan - kawan dan para sahabat ku... Ya Allah... kau lindungilah mereka semua.... Berikan lah kebahagian buat semua para sahabat ku...... Kerna susungguhnya hanya kau yang Maha mengetahui.... Amin....


Emmmm... berbalik kepada kak Cha n Topic nya ~ my senior TURN to My Relative..... this is the story..... jeng..jeng..jeng..... last Saturday 30/05/09.... very history date!!! i should mark in my dairy.... ha..ha..ha....

i have invitation to wedding ceremony frm my father in law side. I never know this family... The grandny of the bridegroom is cousin of my father in law.. Kak cha is married to younger brother of the father of the bridegroom... that 's mean she is the auntie of the bridegroom!!!

Can u guys imagine how we look a like on that day... Oh GOD!!! Susah nak explain.... betul...

First time i saw her.. i so surprise... cannot be her, i try to find my handphone... but my eyes keep staring at her.... then i heard something... i heard she call my name...

Ya Allah... Masa tu Tuhan jer tau.... I jast go to her n hug her.... I miss her so much!! And surprise!! Surprise!! Everybody frm her side keep asking what and what!!!!

that's the story... my senior turn to my relative!!!! what a beautiful live!!! Amin....

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@