Thursday, September 24, 2009

hanyalah kenangan..............


Time goes n past jst like that…. Never turn back…… the only left is a memories….
And the memories always stay there….. as long as u never forgot abt it….

And me… always walk thru the memories… it’s hard for me to let go all the memories… sometime I cannot move anywhere just because I stuck in “PAST LIFE” emmmmmmm…..

i try very hard to forgot the past!! I try to start a new chapter, New story, New People..
I try n try n finally…. I did it!! I have found my new life… I have started a new chapter in my life… I enjoy it very well… I learn all new things. I feel so wonderful n I was very happy … happy all the time…………

But… there is something we have to agree about life!!
New chapter or old chapter….. there is still have story behind the chapter…
U like it or not….. u have to deal wth it……….

There is life!! And once again I STUCK in MEMORIES………………..

No comments:

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@