Monday, May 18, 2009

~ MASAK ~

Masak….?

Apa itu masak… or… cooking? What’s cooking…?
Siapa yang akan masak or who going to cook?

Persoalannyer….And the question is….?

Adakah setiap orang itu punya kegemaran untuk memasak?...
Eeeemmm did everybody like to cook?
Can every body cook well?
Eemmmmmmmmmmmm……. Susah nak jawab!!!
Yes!! It’s hard to answer… coz not everyone are born to b a cooker? Am I right?

Well……
Sebenarnya masak memerlukan ketulusan hati dan rasa cinta yang mendalam terhadap apa yang hendak dimasak dan untuk siapa ia dimasak…..

Ya..!! it’s true… we have to have a very deep feeling to what we going to cook n to who we going to cook.. the cooker and the food have to have a connection ….
Have to have a sensor of touching….. well… in other words they both have a strong feeling toward each other…..
How to make what we cook look gud… test gud… and how to make it a live to all the eater…. Emmmm… rumit ni.. very complicated!!

Rasanya susah nak jawab… Kalau kita Tanya chef pun rasanyer dia akan jawab like this…
“ it’s depend on the ingredient that we used… to get a better tasted we have to used a gud n the best ingredient …” ha..ha..ha… very schema…


Entahlah….
To me, masak or cook is something can bring me happiness… I can cook while I feel sad!!! It’s turn me happy…..
But I also cook when I was happy… n it not turn me down!! It’s bring me more.. n more happiness .

Memasak is a part of my life!! I ‘m not full time house wife!! But that’s not a reason to me to avoid my self frm kitchen!!! I love to spend all my day at my kitchen….
(of couse I love my room also….!!! N I love to spend my day there tooo…)

Many other people cook for leaving… they have to cooked!! No choice!! Mothers cook for kids, Wife cooked for husband!! Daughters cooked for parent….. chefs cooked for the customer………

But .. how many of us .. how many of them… cooked without reason…..
I ALSO DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER..... ^__^

1 comment:

sayang & babydoll said...

Cooking is very much like gardening....its very theraputic....and delicious...LOL

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@