Monday, January 19, 2009

Muazam Syah




my o my....!! muazam syah...!! mak ai... jauh rupanyer....


i really think it's about 2 to 3 hour frm my hse.... emmm....


actually...


my bro who drive the car got problem... mental problem!! ha..ha.. he fight with his girlfriend!!!


so.... he drive so slow n keep typing SMS to his girlfrd!!!


U know what !! we almost accident!!!




Then, i asked him to stop !!! he stop the car n ask me to drive!! OMG!! i feel like to kill him!!


how i can drive his car....!! he using PAJERO and it's a manual car....!!




He said he sleepy!! his eyes cannot open already !! so... i have no choice!!! i have to drive the car!! i'm not going to sleep there..... on no!! no..!




Well...


at first i really scared!!... i drive the car vry slow... about 60km/h. Ha..ha...


it's really funny!!




Emmm....


there is one more i can't forget about this night!!... there is a "road block".


OMG!!! What should i do... .....




But... i really thanx god!! the police man vry kind to me!! He asking me where to go!! Coz it's a bit late to me to drive... I JUST told him that my bro was sick and i have to drive the car... i also told him that we going to my uncle house....




It's really surprise!! he let me go.....




well...... i drive about 2 hour then i reach my uncle hse!!! it's really dark + scary way...!!!


and i really don't know how i can drive that car... i keep asking my self how did i drive more then 20 minute.... coz i normaly drive my car ( auto car ) frm hse to work it's about 15m only!!!

1 comment:

nicefella3 said...

thats quite a story...

~ my loves ~

sahabat ku

@